Knights of the Round

Number of posts : 837
Rep :
500 / 100500 / 100

Warning :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Floods/Loads   Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Guys Helm told me Clan DK has been Disbanned And recreated. Since there is no1 else online i'm going to fix this.

1. Members use Clan xDKx as main channel atm.
2. I want from everyone who got a bot in the channel his logs mailed to logs@warnetworks.net.
Including OPS logs from Craven, (wich got chief) ops logs from TOE for sure, Vanish, Vile everyone i want to see logs comming. SO get of yall lazy a** and email them to me.
3. We're setting up a team together. I think Rail aka l)K-Stab would be good to have. So your in my team, Toe, well you know how to WaR, Probably hack, your also in my team.
4. Also we need some people to find out who did this.

So guys for now we're using xDKx. I'm going to use my VPS to try to brute the current chief wich is "DKisgay".

Guys, don't forget, we lost our channel. BUT we did not lost our clan! We still have our website up running and our backup channels.

now; here commes what you have to do. Change your Bnet account password and your Website password. DO NOT MAKE IT THE SAME. Since we have some security leaks around here. Fix that.

Oh and if i'm not getting any help, Or neither getting any logs. Then i'm not continueing in this.

Well thanx all..
DK 4 Life!

~Brig. Gen l)K-Members / HappyDays^^ / Marshall.

MY MESSAGE -

Clan xDKx is now Clan DK's new channel. Because it may take a while to get Clan DK back, act as if Clan xDKx is Clan DK. Also, we have a new back-up channel. We are not telling this puclicly for security reasons. PM if you need to know it.

Last edited by l)K-Knight on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theclandk.com

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:57 pm

im very currious to how they attained ops in your chan on west But since they have got it i think we should play it a bit safe which means there naturally could be someone helping them out so see who has access to that bot if you can or if you remember thats good to all you need to do is simply pick the one who usually casues problems but has bot access and check to see if that persion has had any Problems recently allthough im sure you may have tried this your alternitive would be to wait for some ppl to lose the Pw's on site and see who asked to retrive it and that would be a simple way to locate someone whos helping them. However if i had to guess as to what clan on west is doing this the biggest dicks i can think of is nes theyve been floodn chanles on east tryn to recruit ppl so maybe there tryn to destroy clans on west and catch some members if you need i allways have more suggestions just toss me a pm or something
Back to top Go down
l)K-Knight
Knights of the Round
Knights of the Round

Rep :
500 / 100500 / 100

Warning :
100 / 100100 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Welll. That's not exactly how it went down. As far as we know, no one gave this guy ops. What happened is this person got onto chief's acct, disbanded clan dk, then remade it with his chief... SO, DkissGay holds the channel right now. -.-

But read the edit I made to my first post ****

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 pm

What happened is They got my Password to CHieFTaiN)DK( and loaded it. They then disbanned the Clan and Remade it. "DKisGayY" is the chieftain of DK now. They also manged to get onto l)K-Vile's Site account add the user "Hacked" and set the rank to founder. Where They started to disable all the members. Helm noticed it and put a stop to it right away. But some of the damage already done was to late. They deleted the Template which we dont have a back up of and we are working hard to get it back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 pm

eh, this is messy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:44 am

Man this is really a piss off kind of move. Anyway I hope everything gets settled back in order. This is one crash down we are going to suffer for. We are losing members left and right a the moment and so far the situation looks bleak. If anyone can get that *fag* bot out of our Chan that would be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:52 am

i wounder who bsed us.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 am

quite interesting well if you want the ops out thats no problem I was in a clan that had a similar problem he simply complained to bnet on sc and got his Chan back you can drop the bots and all but the problem is geting your clan and channle back i belive you will havfe about 15 minz to do so. Now when you do get ahold of'em (blizzard support) make sure in detail you tell'em what happend They should help but again you gota have another bot and beware of being rehacked and loseing it again thats the only way i can think of helping you guys out for geting your chanl on west back but if they hacked it once its bound to happen again. So be careful so to su this up just to make sure we all understand

1. Go to channle blizz tech support
2. in detail exsplain the problem make sure you tell them you where Hacked(they may ipban the hacker and if he dont kno how to swich his ip address this will be of great help.)
3.(if not ip banned) you'll have 15 minz to remake the clan allthough you may need an xdkx or l)K in which you can remake a channle allthough you will have a channle up it wont be clan DK again thats only if it dosent work since you cant make them disband theres you may have to do this.

this is the only way to Getthem out of your channle Goodluck gentlemen and like allways if ya need anymore help or have questions throw me a PM or just ask here Smile

Long Live l)K
Back to top Go down
l)K-Mootz
Knights of the Round
Knights of the Round

Number of posts : 360
Rep :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:53 am

so were we bsed from the inside or was it a hacker?
and do you need the logs for anyone who was using a bot in the channel when it happened or just the people who had access to the channel?

if anyone needs a strong password go here

http://www.pctools.com/guides/password/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
l)K-Knight
Knights of the Round
Knights of the Round

Rep :
500 / 100500 / 100

Warning :
100 / 100100 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:59 am

It was from the outside as far as we know...

* I've set the forum security to HIGH as well. Especially since all site trafiic will be directed here. Normal members may not notice that much of a difference but admins/mods probably will in their consoles on here.

Knights of the Round
Knights of the Round

Number of posts : 360
Rep :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:03 pm

should we change our passwords on the forums?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
l)K-Knight
Knights of the Round
Knights of the Round

Rep :
500 / 100500 / 100

Warning :
100 / 100100 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:22 pm

YES! I HIGHLY suggest every Admin/Mod changes their PW IF it was the same as it is on the site. If it's different than I see no reason that the hacker should know your pw. For all members I also suggest that you change your pw's so the person cannot log onto your name and impersonate you.

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:14 pm

but knight that means we get more posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Eosos I cant stop staring at ur weird thing O.o lol xD but yea Iam really hoping we get everything back into order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:45 am

well it is currently 12:44am sept 16th
our website is back but only the founders are added lol
im hoping everything will be fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 pm

everything is fixed now for the most part except for west channel .. they still got chief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floods/Loads   

Back to top Go down

Floods/Loads
Page 1 of 1