Knights of the Round

Number of posts : 837
Rep :
500 / 100500 / 100

Warning :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: New Additions!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:53 pm

Okay guys you may have noticed earlier that the Forum was under Construction. I have fixed many problems throughout the day and I have also added MANY features to the forums. I will not list all the little problems that I have fixed because there are too many, but here are a few things.

1. Now the favicon appears throughout the whole forum, instead of just showing up on some parts.

2. You can now use either Donate button. The Donate button on the left side of the forums takes you to Clan DK's PayPal account and any money donated there will be used for whatever Clan DK needs most. The Donate button on the footer/bottom of the forums connects you to the forum's paypal account and I/All Admins will decide what to spend that on. ***You will notice when you're donating to the forums that it talks about points. Basically, I can ONLY use points to buy stuff on the forums. I have to buy the points with money. So, when you're donating it will say that you're donating points, which is exactly what we need. Like I said earlier though, if you're donating directly to Clan DK, there is no need to consult a high rank other than to inform them that you're donating money to DK. If you're donating to the forums, please contact me about how much you plan on donating so I can tell you if that is too much, or good.

3. I changed the Forum in Construction page and will now focus on getting a permanent one with vids, games, etc. Stuff to do if you're waiting for the forum to not be in construction anymore.

4. Members/Guests can now directly contact Moderators and Administrators via the Contact button at the bottom of the page. This sends a mass PM to all Mods and Admins. Unfortunately because of how the groups are set up I can't let you choose, but I can set it to Admins alone, Mods alone, or both. DO NOT use this contact button as spam or a chance to have fun. This will result in a warning, then dsciplinary action. This contac button is for anyone wishing to PM ALL mods and admins at once or for guests or members to contact them about a problem, question, etc.

5. The chatbox has been fixed. It should no longer lag, and it has been improved.

6. I've added the ability for admins to disable a groups ability to have signatures. I haven't put this into action yet, but I may decide to make it so only people who get over 200 posts have the privelege of using a signature. Something like that, to encourage people to post more. But I've aded that as well...

7. THIS IS FOR ADMINS! Now when you're creating another forum, you no longer have to go through thr process of setting it all up with the permissions that each group can have. Now you simply go to Copy Forum Permissions and use pre-existing permissions from another forum for the forum you're currently creating.

8. Now avatars appear in ALL PM's as well. So now you can better identify who you're talking to, and it's visually more appealing as well.

9. I'm in the process of getting Clan DK a shop. This shouldn't be too long before it is up and running and I will therefore need to talk to all the high ranks about this and our products...

10. I also added the Important Announcement box from the site to the Portal page of the Forums. So, if site's down or if you check forums more often than site, you can always check there for Important Announcements. This will say exactly what the site says most of the time.

Thanks to all who read this an please give me your feedback on this. I spent A LOT of time on doing all of this for the forums and I want to know how I did... I will edit this post if I noticed that I missed anything that needs announcing. Ty.

Last edited by l)K-Knight on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theclandk.com

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm

between you and me i onl post on things i see need a responce thats really why i post so little i could post more but thats why we have chatcraft and in game typen XD,Shop sounds interesting and the avatar thing sounds perty cool ill have to check it out. Thank you for the hardwork ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:48 pm

my my my i love you man your so smart.. sh** your like the smart part of me and i am the sexy one. Xp
Back to top Go down
l)K-Knight
Knights of the Round
Knights of the Round

Rep :
500 / 100500 / 100

Warning :
100 / 100100 / 100

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:52 pm

hahahaha thanks guys.

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:33 pm

knight great job with the forums! i like them
Back to top Go down
l)K-Knight
Knights of the Round
Knights of the Round

Rep :
500 / 100500 / 100

Warning :
100 / 100100 / 100

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:34 am

One more thing...

11. I have kept the Gaming Info in the profiles, but I have removed them from showing in every post you make. I don't think it's necessary for that to be shown all the time. Also, I deleted the Both option for realms so please go into your gaming info and choose either east/west (CHOOSE EAST! :-D) lol. I'm doing this in accordance with the site.

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Knight, I havent been here for long, But I do appreciate all the work that you have done, and work that you will do, Thankyou man

I hope that in my stay here I can offer you some assistance,
My service is yours

Twisted Evil -SiN Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   

Back to top Go down

New Additions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan DK :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: